Friday, June 02, 2006

Google Map Mashups become easier than ever!

With the help of brand new "Google AJAX Search API" anounced yesterday, creating Google map mashups will become easier than ever!

In the anouncement, Google said the Google AJAX Search API will "let you integrate a dynamic Google search module into your web pages so your users can mash up Google search results with other content on your site or add search results clippings to their own content."

As a pain to the Google Map Mashup developers, Google map API does not provide the user a way to get the geocode. Therefore the users have to look for the geocode manually or use the geocode API from Yahoo, which require a lot of extra efforts. Now people can just use the local search results from AJAX Search API to generate the geocode. I am sure that the combination of Google AJAX Search API and Google Map API will lead to many fresh mashup in short time. A good example will be something like this.

Here is the documentation and the examples of the Google AJAX Search API.
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, you can digg it!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Here is my blog: raspberry ketones diet

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about tdameritrade.

Regards

Here is my website ketone diet
My site: raspberry ketones diet

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all, here every one is sharing such know-how, therefore it's fastidious to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit this blog every day.

Also visit my weblog: diets that work for women

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to obtain facts about my presentation subject matter,
which i am going to convey in school.

My weblog scoala soferi

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information.

This great article has really peaked my interest.
I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.

Here is my website - reparatii iasi

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality cοntent is thе ѕecгet to interеst the viewers to gο tο sеe thе web page, that's what this site is providing.

Take a look at my website :: dekang

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's in fact very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use web for that reason, and get the most up-to-date news.

Have a look at my web blog - Scoala Soferi Profesionisti

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like its helped me. Good job.

my website; pret tigara electronica

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home